Welcome to our Parkside primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Parkside help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on Parkside Avenue in between North 50th Street and North 51st Street and next to Fairmount Park and the Shofuso Japanese House and Garden. The nearest bus stop is the SEPTA #40 or #52 bus at Parkside Ave. & 50th St.
- Take the SEPTA #40 or #52 bus to Parkside Ave. & 50th St.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Parkside clinic
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Partners Medicare
- Independence Blue Cross
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Parkside in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- CecelieVery convienant i lkie the docter i saw
- LornaEveryone was courteous. my medical issues were taken care of professionally
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.