Welcome to our Westwood primary care clinic in Cincinnati, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Westwood help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Cincinnati, by cross streets Harrison Avenue and McHenry Avenue, near Cincinnati Fire Department Station 35 and about 1.2 miles away from the Baltimore Pike Cemetery. The nearest bus stop is the Go Metro #21, #1131, #1732, #2131, #2431, #3334, #4031, or #5131 bus at Harrison Ave. & McHenry Ave.
- Take the Go Metro bus--either #21, #1131, #1732, #2131, #2431, #3334, #4031, or #5131--to Harrison Ave. & McHenry Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Westwood clinic
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
- Press Releases
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Westwood in Cincinnati, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- BarbaraAlways exceeds expectations
- CharlotteI was at the Cnter to gather information, but the intake person insisted on obtaining all my insurance information. I was finally approached by Mary Condo, who had invited me to come, and was able to get the information I wanted and my visit was completed. Mary had invited me so, as an older lady and an RN, I could gather information to share with people who may need the services of the Center.
- JohnI liked the professional way my appointment was handled today. You need to ask if I am interested in changing doctors.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.