Health and Wellness Blog
- Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia, affecting millions of people every year. In 2020 alone, about 5.8 million Americans were diagnosed with the disease. This number is expected to grow in the coming decades — every 5...
- Value-based care revolves around the idea of improving healthcare quality for patients and preventing problems before they begin.
- There are a few different ways an enrollee can check their Medicare application status including logging into their Social Security (SSA) account, logging into their Medicare account, and more.
- Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
- Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.